Monday, May 12, 2008

Ironies of irony!

There is a song by the Cascades which goes like this

"Listen to the rhythm of the falling rain.
Telling me just what a fool I have been.
The girl I love has gone far away.
Leaving me alone within."

I love the song - I like the sound of the pitter patter of rain in the background as the band strums out soulful music and matching lyrics to complete the picture of irony.

As I am listening to it now, I am also laughing to myself - at me, at the world, at the decisions I have taken, at my expectations of the world I live in and at the expectations I think it has of me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*smile* The first time I heard this song was when we were practicing 'All I want to do is dream' in school :) What memories, thank you :)

Pageviews last month