Friday, October 10, 2008

Home, sweet home!

Two and a half glorious months have flown by in India. In another week, I will leave back to my
home in Japan. After my marriage, I like to believe that I have not just one but three homes in
all. One in Bangalore, one in Tuticorin and one - well, wherever I am. It's nicer and heart
warming to think of a home that way!

But when I really think about it, last week, when I stayed for a few hours at Atheetha Ashram - I felt that I was at home there as well - ditto for the four wonderful days spent with fellow AYs
at Hotel Chancery. When I went to meet Pavi and Sushi at work and later Radhiks, Koramangala extended a hearty 'Welcome back!' to the weary soul in me. I feel like singing along with Phil
Collins "You'll be in my heart......" to all these lovely places filled with memories as I leave
for a new home in Japan (yes! we moved again :-)) - because home is where the heart is!

No comments:

Pageviews last month