Monday, October 17, 2011

Suj Rachna

I have been working hard at Suj Rachna for a while now. Wait a minute - "When? How? What?" - well, that's a few questions I have been asked :-)

From when? Sometime in the middle of the year. How? It's a long story which would start back from the reason why I returned from Japan. What? Now that is more easily answered. My friend, who is an online shopaholic, had a wish to start her own shopping portal. Her husband and she noticed my skills with a computer at a class earlier this year and it was all decided over a dinner - and that was it!

What should we start with was a good question - 'why not women's wear?' we asked ourselves. So we have kick started our sales with the best we could find in women's wear. And today is memorable because we have made our first sales today.

Here's wishing a journey filled with success to Suj Rachna.

Oh, by the way, if you wish to visit Suj Rachna, here is the link --> www.sujrachna.in

No comments:

Pageviews last month