Saturday, February 09, 2008

Snow in Toyota Shi

It's been a while since I keyed in a few words of interest. So without further ado, here I go :-). Today, it snowed properly for at least more than 6 hours at Toyota Shi. It was wonderful to see the world dappled in white as far as the eye could see. Since this is something new to me, Thilak and I decided to take a walk through the gracefully falling snow flakes. Little were we disappointed (though we were rather ill prepared for a walk in the snow ;-). Our shoes were wet through and through within the first 20 minutes of our walk). We made a snow man - who looked more like a snow elf from Harry Potter's world. We trampled about in the snow to our heart's content. I broke my faithful umbrella of over a year while using it to defend myself from Thilak's huge snowballs - in short, we had a blast. When we returned home, we were dripping wet, with frozen toes and big smiles!

No comments:

Pageviews last month