Friday, May 23, 2008

Some old memories = excess mental baggage

You know, I spent a couple of hours cutting down on my orkut profile. Out went all the people I know but don't bother to keep in touch with - or vice versa. Out went the pictures - I'm sure everyone's seen them over a few hundred times. And I am contemplating on changing my profile to Japanese like my name - sort of cool, isn't it? I figured out - to me time in India has stopped with Jan 2007 - even on my last visit, I was unable to sometimes take in that life and people had moved on without me. And family and friends could not understand that I had changed either. Now that nearly another year has gone by, I am sure if I were to return home, I would have to start fresh all over again getting reacquainted. Then why carry around old memories like extra baggage! So my friends list has come down to a surprising 91 from 313.

But it still touches me to know that a few people do read this blog - and it has made me very happy to know that my best friend from work finds this blog 'Zimbly Zuperrr!' in his own words. Thanks da!!

No comments:

Pageviews last month