Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Stuttgart blues

Yesterday, I was admiring a very pretty sunset (you know, one of those sunsets which envelops the whole world in a soft pinkish orange glow and make you hum Louis Armstrong's 'What a wonderful world!' Incidentally, I have a bunch of lovely red roses in my small garden to make me feel the song when I hum it! :-)). The scene reminded me of Stuttgart 2 summers ago. Serenely beautiful Stuttgart with it U-bahns and narrow little streets which turned out some wonderful surprises when explored (I still recall this house which was covered with flowers all over it's walls in a quiet nook which we suddenly came upon when we got lost exploring in one of the streets. An antique arm chair and table in the portico completed the cozy picture.) It still remains beautiful to me - in my dreams and waking moments :-)

No comments:

Pageviews last month