Saturday, June 14, 2008

Sayonara Toyota Shi!

It's been a marvellous year in Toyota Shi for me. I've made good friends, shifted thrice (gosh!) within the same town, been through several ups and downs - and will miss this place a LOT. I simply love the clean, fresh energy of the place and it's brand new look compared to the stuffiness and ancient look of Osaka.

Today we move to Yokohama - I still have to finish some packing. I am looking forward to Yokohama - this time we are moving to a quiet residential neighbourhood from where I think I have to travel quite a bit to get to the nearest shop. It is going to be a huge contrast to my current home which is in heart of the town and is right next to a bustling highway - and I have access to any shop within a walk of 10 minutes. But this will be the first time I actually get to live near the ocean - and the Pacific is truly a beautiful one!

Well - goodbye Toyota Shi! My chronicles of Yokohama will follow soon :-)

No comments:

Pageviews last month