Thursday, July 17, 2008

It's the first time...

.. that I absolutely don't want to go back to Indo! The last 2 times I went, I was packed 2 days in advance - LOL - and couldn't wait to board that plane and time travel to Bangalore or Chennai! Now it is like I am simply content to do my every day chores and dream away instead of gathering my stuff and start packing (EVERYONE seems to have warned me to start loading my suitcases :p). I have no idea as to when I will return - and I know I will miss Japan for the whole duration my stay in India intuitively.

Is it mental inertia? Or is it that I have become so accustomed to the Japanese way of life and total freedom that I do not want to go back and do the things I have no wish to do along with all the things I have been desperately waiting to do? Life is indeed queer with it's twists and turns!!

No comments:

Pageviews last month