A huge round of applause for the latest entrant to our growing family circle, please! My second nephew (yet to be named) was born on 28th July. A cute, little Leo with all the traits of the sunsign, we constantly adore his every little action and word (even when he is fast asleep!). I am relearning important stuff like - how to hold a baby (properly) and how to change diapers - again after Surya's birth a few years back :-).
We brought him home today from the hospital and it has been nothing but smiles from all of us the entire day (except from him sometimes!). He resembles Surya as a little baby - so I think there should be a striking resemblance when he grows up to his elder brother.
And his elder brother has been a gem throughout the delivery and the hospital visits. He gave a fond kiss and a hug to his mother before she was wheeled into the operation theater and behaved himself like a little gentleman all the time I spent with him. I think the best part was when he first saw his little brother and turned to his mother and proudly said - 'I am now a big brother, amma!'.
Both brothers captivated the attention of the nursing staff and us alike at the hospital - one with his naive but shining brilliance - and the other showing all the signs of good and great things in the making! (Might sound like tall claims from a proud aunt - but to see them would be to believe me! :-p)
No comments:
Post a Comment