Wednesday, January 13, 2010

After landing in India, so far

October end found us back in India on the eve of Diwali - fireworks exploding below us as we admired the beauty of the Chennai coastline from our plane, so high above, will be forever in my memory. A whirlwind tour of all the relatives, a refreshing peek at my sister's sons (my favourite guys in the world!), a long stay at Tuty and then back to B'lore. My travels did not end there. Off I went to Singapore and Indonesia, in search of what matters the most to me and returned a happy soul. Thilak spent a lovely, lovely birthday with me. And then I was again bitten by the travel bug - I spent special weekends at Pune and Mysore. And the Bosch gang met after ages - which made me feel so indescribably happy! And after that, I have started with my apprenticeship for taking Basic Pranic Healing courses. Though I sound incredibly busy, no words can describe how blissful I feel just to be doing the things I love with the people I enjoy being the most with. It is like a year's worth of birthdays put together for me to savour!

No comments:

Pageviews last month