It's dinner time - I have made paneer butter masala, a Sunday night treat, and am waiting for Thilak to come home to serve the meal. I feel inspired to write in the meantime - so here I am.
A 100 posts - never thought I'd even get this far. The young girl who started writing her stories for the world to know has turned into a less-naive-more-mature woman who dreams just as big as before but has learnt to give them wings to fly as well as feet to stay grounded.
There are many things, that I wish I could have done - if I had been a little more courageous, a little more daring, a little more stronger. There are mistakes I have made which sometimes do not let me to want to turn back to look at the road I have walked upto now. But here and there are gems of moments, radiant with splendor which make me feel proud of who I am today. When I think about it, the best in me shone out only during the darkest of nights when there was no sun of hope to light up my life. And if I survived all those bouncers life threw at me back then, I will survive whatever is in store for me yet....
No comments:
Post a Comment