Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Our move to Mysore

We've moved to Mysore! And I am loving every minute of it. It feels great to have a place to ourselves again after Japan. Warm, sunny, compact and modern would sum up the little flat. We are yet to start furnishing in earnest but we are pretty comfortable with all the stuff we got back from Japan. Somehow, tucking away souvenirs and my favorite things (which didn't see the light of day for 2 years) into cozy looking nooks and corners, make the apartment feel like home already.

I must confess though, it is the first time in two years, I have not spent the whole day (and night) dreaming of returning to Japan. It's good to be home, finally...

2 comments:

Anurama said...

wow.. a total new look to ur blog.. waiting for more posts from you.. have a wonderful time at Mysore..

lv,
Anu.

Anurama said...

wow.. a total new look to ur blog.. waiting for more posts from you.. have a wonderful time at Mysore..

lv,
Anu.

Pageviews last month