The best things in life are free - smiles, rainbows, stars, friends, love and God (and my blog :-p)! I hope you keep coming back for more about how wonderful I find out life is....
Tuesday, November 07, 2006
2006 in Divya's life
I have plenty of news this time round. 2006 so far has been a year of events for me - the most significant of which are the facts that I visited Germany during spring and got engaged recently. It also means that I will be giving up my job to shift to Japan next year after my marriage in Jan, 2007. Wise men say that the only thing constant in life is change. When I think over the last few months, I see some change in me too. Staying in Stuttgart on my own with no known friends to chaperon me around has done a lot of wonders for me. For one, I got live my life my style. With freedom in abundance and every other material need taken care off, all I needed to do was make friends, take care of myself and live life. The 3 months I spent there were needless to say the best in my life. Indian and German friends were supportive and being World Cup season (with my hotel quite close to Daimler stadium), we visiting Indians had a jolly good time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment